Teaching Candidates Invited to Educational Service Center of Eastern Ohio Career Fair
CANFIELD, Ohio (WKBN) — Seventeen local schools and educational organizations are inviting teacher candidates to a job fair on Wednesday, March 30.
New and upcoming graduates, accredited teachers and replacements are all welcome.
The job fair will feature recruiters and administrators actively seeking teaching candidates in local districts, including:
- Austintown Local Schools
- Local Boardman Schools
- Canfield Local Schools
- Village schools exempt from Columbiana
- Eastern Palestine Local Schools
- Educational Services Center of Eastern Ohio (formerly Mahoning County ESC)
- Jackson-Milton Local Schools
- Lowellville Local Schools
- Mahoning County Developmental Disabilities Council
- Mahoning Valley Regional Council of Governments
- Sebring Local Schools
- South Range Local Schools
- Struthers Town Schools
- West Branch Local Schools
- West Reserve Local Schools
- Youngstown City Schools
- Youngstown Community Schools
The job fair will be held from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Eastern Ohio Educational Services Center, located at 7320 N. Palmyra Rd. in Canfield.
Applicants should pre-register by visiting the ESC website.
Applicants should bring copies of their resume and any student teaching portfolio materials.